Monday, December 10, 2012

A bit of Christmas

Here are some "still-lifes" I took the other day around our house. This is one of my favorite times of the year!



 Above is the gingerbread house Jeff designed, complete with dormers.  :)  It gets more elaborate every year.  The kids have fun helping to decorate it, and it's a good way to use up the last of the Halloween candy!
 I love using whites, creams, silvers, burlap, and white lights on our tree.
 Our bedroom
This is Hudson's tree with some of Jeff's ornaments from when he was a boy.  Today I found a few of the ornaments in his bed...I think he was playing with them during nap time! 

Hope you're enjoying the season's beauty all around you!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have 3 kids in the house and still have Halloween candy around after thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing about the candy!! If they don't eat it, then I do. :)
    Fun to see some of your pretty christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete