Saturday, January 18, 2014

Four-Oh

 We celebrated Jeff's 40th last week, and thus starts the year of "40 Things" that Jeff is going after.  These include running goals, reading 40 books, etc. I thank God for this amazing man that we get to share life with.  I am grateful for how he lives his life-intentional, on purpose, and pursuing God. I'm thankful for the adventures Jeff takes us on and for how he leads our family spiritually.  He is often one to take risks, hike off the beaten path, and go into uncharted waters (literally as well)!  This challenges and inspires me to live life to the full.
 Whether it's hiking in the Rockies, or at an orphanage in India,
 or jumping waves in the Pacific (all of which Jeff had the ideas to do), I'm so happy to be along his side for this journey!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the journey too! The joy is overwhelming, and a very beautiful gift!!! Mom Rack

    ReplyDelete